Friday, May 23, 2014

Mason Jars are so addictive

I had some mason jars sitting in a box that I carried out to my husbands barn.  And I forgot about them, but often my hubby would remind me about them mason "are you ever going to do anything with them" jars.  So the other day I grabbed two of them and carried them in the house with some paint.

I must say they are addictive.  I had so much fun doing them.  I have always wanted to paint some for cute decor.  I will be adding some to my Etsy shop next week.

Here's two I did:

So Shabby Chic Country!  This is two toned and tied with some burlap string.

This one is painted in a golden yellow and distressed.  So perfect for Summer.
( Notice the tiny roses, I cut some and placed in the jar...)


Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice - good use of those Mason jars! Have a good holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the yellow one especially with the roses.

    Enjoy your holiday weekend.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete