Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So we forgot about it.....

The other week the hubby and I were doing some yard work.  We trimmed back some bushes, trees and cleaned out flower beds.   Well the other day I was walking around to the other side of my hubby's barn and saw this....
Holy Moly.....that's an over grown rose bush.  We totally forgot about this one.  It came from my Grandmothers yard.  Sadly she never saw it this big, it was a little tiny thing and when my Uncle moved in her house he was redoing the yard.  And I went and got some of her flowers and bushes because she loved her yard and I didn't want to see them all pulled up. 
It was FULL of little rose buds.......
Well, look at it now.....WOW!!  I will not cut this back now.  It's way to pretty with all it's tiny roses.  Sure it's over grown but it's beautiful.
                                                 Look at all those tiny buds blooming.....

                                                                 Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment